Epilator is known to work in a similar way as waxing where the hairs will be removed from the roots. However, you do not need to use wax when you are using an epilator to remove body hairs. It will look away the hairs from your body parts and you will be able to find a completely hair free skin with its use. If you want to find out the best results with the use of this device, it will be good to exfoliate the skin before using it.
If you want to know about the method to use an epilator to remove the body hairs, you will need to follow the steps given below for it:
- First of all, you will need to position the epilator at 90-degree angle on the skin where you want to remove the hairs.
- There is no need to press this electrical device on your skin so you should hold it loosely.
- After that, you will move epilator slowly in the direction of grown hairs on the skin.
- If you are moving the device in the opposite direction from hair growth, it will cut the hairs instead of removing it from Roots.
- You will also find different speed settings on some epilators so you can adjust it as per your convenient.
- After using an epilator, it will be good to moisturize the skin to reduce the irritation.
Apart from this always choose the good quality epilator for better result.
If you are using epilator with this method, it will be beneficial in the following ways:
- With the use of epilator, you will get a smoother skin
- It will provide long lasting results for hair removal
- It is also effective to remove short hairs from your body
- Over time, you may find fewer body hairs with its regular use.
- Hair growth will be slow after using it for a long time
Side effects of using epilator:
With all these advantages, you may also face some of the drawbacks of using it. If you are going to use it for the first time, you will find it uncomfortable and painful because it removes the hairs from roots. You may also experience problems like skin irritation and redness after the removal of body hairs with the use of epilator. If you are not taking proper care and not cleaning the epilator after using, it can also cause skin infection. Therefore, you should take proper care and you will find safe results with the use of epilator.